Wednesday, October 27, 2004

It's all her fault!!!!

There I was going about my business. One job left ring up Punjab reserve table for Friday, now normally it has to be said i would not bother to reserve a table but on this occasion it is for 25 of us! Anyway as I was saying this was all I had to do oh yes and ring Liz to tell her I had done it. Idon't quite know how it happened one minute we we talking chicken madras the next about a certain St Albans resident and his lack of posting. Well I just got sucked in and here I am. Still on a more positive note college have been telling me to write a journal for some time now don't think they had something so public in mind! I have been threatened already it went along the lines of "you'd better post more than Cullen does" still from what i've seen so far that shouldn't be to hard.

4 Comments:

At 7:57 pm, Blogger 1 i z said...

Hee hee! Welcome to the world of Blog my friend!

I look forward to regular posts from your good self.

Though as my mother would say who's "her", the cat's mother?

 
At 10:08 pm, Blogger Shaun said...

Hey Stuart,

Post more blogs than I do or liz will tell you off too ;)

Shaun

 
At 1:43 pm, Blogger 1 i z said...

Now, now, Sall, be nice to the new kid! Asking him to adjust his style sheet on his first day is a bit much! He'll have HTML nightmares before you know it!

(Stuart if you want to know how to make that font a bit bigger, give me a phone...)

 
At 6:50 pm, Blogger Shaun said...

font size can be controlled by the reader as well as the writer, so click on the view menu and select a bigger font size :P

or ctrl-+ in nice browsers like Firefox.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

STOP THE TRAFFIK