Sunday, November 13, 2005

We Want To Be Together!

I came across this well it made me laugh anyway, so I thought I would share it. Went to the Punjab on Friday with Liz it was good to see her. Saturday saw the church winter fair in the morning, shopping in the afternoon (food nothing fun) and then chilling with a pizza in the evening. Sunday was the remembrance service that had been worrying me for a while, however, it passed and everyone seemed happy with it. Spent the afternoon cleaning out the rabbits, how come they are the childrens rabbits and I end up cleaning them out. Liz however must have empathy towards my situation a few weeks ago she bought me this great book mmmmmmmmm now which one to encourage those rabbits to do. Hey look I'm blogging again!

1 Comments:

At 12:52 pm, Blogger 1 i z said...

It was wonderful to see you and Karen on Friday...you're lvoely, lvoely people (as Sally would put it) and I'm entirely serious when I say I shall be writing to the URC making it clear that you aren't allowed to leave Manchester...ever...well unless I do, and then you have to follow. I mean who else would so completely appreciate the importance of The Book of Bunny Suicides?

...

Dear URC bigwigs,

If you ever suggest that S&K leave Manchester it will make the ickle baby Jesus cry.

So just don't.

Thanks.

Liz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

STOP THE TRAFFIK