Friday, July 22, 2005

Trying to Make it Fit

Spent the day working on Greenbelt plans today, its all going well except for one small detail. I just don't have enough stewards at the moment, I've tried juggling the rota's and rearranged all the points we need to staff and still I can't get ir to fit. Currently however I'm not getting stressed about it, the op's team has a wonderful way of rallying around and I know that one way or another we will manage. However nearer to the time I reserve my right to panic, so if you are free the last weekend in August and have always fancied stewarding at an arts festival just click this link.

2 Comments:

At 3:15 pm, Blogger Kathryn said...

An I right that the lower age limit is 16?
Boy Wonder might be prepared...but still only 15 (even if going on 43); parents far too unreliable!

 
At 1:08 pm, Blogger Stick said...

Panic? No, merely and excuse for some creative thinking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

STOP THE TRAFFIK