Thursday, February 22, 2007

I Predict a Riot



Some morning's you wake up and wonder to yourself, what will today bring? Well today in my case it was two free tickets to see Kaiser Chiefs at Manchester Apollo tonight. These came courtesy of the XFM ticket monkey. Basically clues are given out on air and if you can work out where they are walk up and say are you the XFM ticket monkey then you get the tickets. Simple as that and I got those tickets. So check out the link and over the next few days there should be a picture of me appearing in the gallery stood next to a gorilla.

So then that's a free Kaiser Chiefs gig tonight and then Little Man Tate tomorrow followed by Cherry Ghost / Polytechnic Saturday and The Feeling on Wednesday so go on then Jude Adam follow that if you can!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6:15 pm, Blogger sally said...

What? What trendy vicar you are! That's my latest I tunes download..Ruby Ruby Ruby Ruby!!!! Love it..have fun..you party person.... xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

STOP THE TRAFFIK