Sunday, January 21, 2007

Phew!

The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to Purgatory!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Extreme
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)High
Level 2 (Lustful)Moderate
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Moderate
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Very Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)Low
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Low
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Very Low

Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test

For just a couple of moments I did worry that this would prove once and for all I was in the wrong job!

It looks like I'm reasonably safe for the time being at least.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12:21 pm, Blogger 1 i z said...

Aw bless - you're nearly as tame as me. Not to mention obviously even more repentant about your minor lapses, I don't think anyone else has scored an 'extreme' yet!

See you in Purg buddy!

 
At 7:32 am, Blogger sally said...

Oh, you who are without sin, cast the first stone....

 
At 11:10 pm, Blogger Sarah said...

I'll be in level 6, apparently.

I always like to be first...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

STOP THE TRAFFIK