Sunday, January 14, 2007

Waiting

Its the eve before my final preach with a view. Its the point that the last three and a half years have been leading to. Its the night I should be so excited about, in around 12 hours I'll know where my next six years will be, the Church collectively will have confirmed my call and reccomended my Ordination. Yet i'm scared, what if they say no, where do we go from here, back looking again, back to discerning once more. Yet this feels so right, so perfect, so filled with God and so like we are being called. God give me you peace, your patience and your Grace.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah waiting! Never that much fun - and nothing that's quite the same as what you are going through...sorry, that doesn't help much, does it.

Ok, well, please just know that I'm thinking of you as you go through the next wee while. I'm sure having come this far, and with it feeling so right, it's not the kind of thing God would wave in front of you only to snatch away.

Love & hugs!

 
At 12:55 pm, Blogger Kathryn said...

Love and prayers from here. All shall be well...xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

STOP THE TRAFFIK