Saturday, December 23, 2006

Warning Rant Approaching


Rarely do I post about football, today however, I make an exception. I have just returned from watching my beloved excuse for a football team.

Now losing I can accept it is after all part of the game (Chelsea and United aside) but what I won't accept as a paying fan is a lack of effort. City over the years have had their fare share of ups and downs but have never lacked passion and fight. This current team however, displays none of the attributes that as a City fan I have come to expect and after today's game I am left despairing.

I have almost reached the stage where I wonder why I bother to go week in and week out, I guess the reason is a belief that we may just one week turn a corner and all that will be in front would be a new certainty and football happiness.

Having said that I guess that could make it all just a little boring, oh well here's to the roller coaster!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:29 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Greetings,

I know you mentioned that you don't post on football often, but I was wondering if you would be interested in publishing some articles as a City fan.

michelle@sportingo.com

 
At 7:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling a bit happier today - 3 wins on the bounce - what a team!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

STOP THE TRAFFIK