Friday, December 22, 2006

I'm Alive!

Sorry for the long period of silence, the half term holidays went and along with them my desire to blog. I have been busy but if i'm honest I was just not ready or wanting to blog, anyway for the time being I'm back.

Lots happened since then most of the going out stuff you will have learnt about from Liz (lucky she does blog). I guess the other big piece of news is that I have been invited to preach with a view of becoming minister of two churches in the local area. I am really excited about this bothe churches will require hard work because there is lots of good stuff happening, but I never wanted a quiet life. Te family are happy because there is enough to keep Dad quiet and beacause it is local. So if you have some time prayers would be appreciated I preach the first two weekends in January.

Well that's enough for a starter I won't bore you with long lists from the past two months but try and blog at least once a week from now on (where have you heard that before). It was Caroline who promted me to blog again, she wrote that she had updated her sidebar to remove blogs no longer kept up to date, I checked to see if I was still there!

Speak soon!!!!!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:33 pm, Blogger Caroline said...

of course you are my love...there are some people i have faith in....:)!!

 
At 11:38 pm, Blogger sally said...

Good to have you back!!!! Glad C prompted you. You have my thoughts and prayers for january.I have a feeling..a good feeling... xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

STOP THE TRAFFIK