Friday, December 29, 2006

I Had To Laugh

Driving through Chorlton today I came across a most peculiar scene. I surmise this is what had happened. Some workmen had been working on an upstairs flat and had left via the external staircase which ended near to a bus top and in between two shops. Obviously in carrying out there equipment they had balanced a 5 litre tub of paint on the top railing of the stairs. Unfortunately however, it had not stopped there and its contents were now over the road, the people stood at the bus stop and several of the passing cars. I wish I had been able to take a picture of the random painting! I couldn't help feeling sorry for the victims and the 6 foot 4 heavily set car driver was making his point rather well. As I say I couldn't but help feeling sorry yet at the same time couldn't help but laugh, if however, it had happened to me then I think I would have been very grumpy!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:48 am, Blogger sally said...

Oh yes..happens to someone else: funny. happens to you: grumpy!! But funny to us of course.....

 
At 11:09 pm, Blogger Merlin said...

I can just see this happening to a Tonka next Greenbelt!

 
At 6:37 pm, Blogger 1 i z said...

Ah our old friend schadenfreude!

Better than being on the other side: "this would be really funny if it wasn't happening to me!".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

STOP THE TRAFFIK