Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Dreams

Friday we had friends from church round for a meal and K made her famous ragu for them. In addition she made an extra one for Liz, sadly however, due to problems at work she was unable to collect it until Saturday. So the weekend passed by, shared kebabs with K and Liz on Saturday, and then spent all day and evening at church (please don't do the one day a week joke it isn't funny). So Monday Karen calls Liz just to check the ragu went down ok. Now I'm sure Liz will share this herself and do a much better job than me. Whilst asleep Liz dreams that she has eaten the ragu for tea but seeing the size of the pancakes containing the ragu decides she can only manage one. So upon waking the next day she skips (metaphorically) down the stairs to look at the ragu in the fridge and then dream again about eating it for tea. Apparently it was then seeing the fridge empty that she realized she was dreaming and had in fact pigged out on both the previous night. After K had told me the story I went to the computer and realized that I had not turned to Monday on my F*rside calender, it revealed this:

The Perils of Over Eating

So you see Liz you have to be so careful when it comes to over eating!

So thinking about dreams obviously caused me to dream. Now I need to tell you that I have a snake phobia. So that night I dream about a giant snake, only it has been crossed with a dog. The snake/dog is about 20 feet long and covered in fur it is white and tan in colour and has tiny little feet, yet still moves like a snake. Lo and behold when its tongue comes out of its mouth it is big and pink and dog like. We soon made friends, even I struggled to be scared, it was kind of cute. So off to bed now to see what I might dream about tonight, but hey anyone fancy interpreting Monday nights dream first.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

STOP THE TRAFFIK