Sunday, March 25, 2007

Fits and Starts

...........would be a good way to describe how I have blogged latley and in truth since I started. I have considered knocking all on the head on more than one occasion but still decide to come back. So I guess what I am trying to say is that you will have to live with my erratic behaviour.

Had a really busy day today so not going to write much but just leave you with some pics,some are from my birthday at the beginning of the month others just give a sample of the month that was.


My Pressie from Sally (It was the bunny salt and pepper grinders not the breakfast)


My Pressie From Liz (You can change the slogan on the t shirt)


The Windermere centre (U.R.C training place where I went on a conference)


Millie the Mad Dog


The Lent Bible Study (Lunch With Luke)


Comic Relief Cakes



So that was the month that was!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:07 pm, Blogger Merlin said...

Erratic, but good to hear from you.

 
At 7:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings,

As what i read on this posted article, i found out the informativeness of this
kind of topic. For that reason i opened up an idea and some knowledge in this
field. well, you made just did a great job..more power!

sincerely,
Lea Go
Dog Bark Collars

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

STOP THE TRAFFIK