Friday, May 11, 2007

Catching Up

Events of the past few weeks appear to have over taken me. I had meant to Blog about lots but sadly it seemed innapropriate but still here I am back again and trying to move on.

So lets start with Friday!



Friday went to London for a Greenbelt training day. I had mixed feelins as I stood at Picadilly station at 7.15. Firstly, why am in Manchester waiting for a train and not at home with a coffee and secondly will it be worthwile. We had a similiar training day last year and it failed to hit the mark so I wondered was this just going to be a long day, long journey and all a waste of time.

I'm pleased to report back that it wasn't the day was most productive, investigating how we could improve our skills working with volunteers, the networking opportuities were also good and it was great to meet people new and old.

After the meeting we had time to kill before our train back so joined others in the pub for conversation and beer, both of which were good. A few us then wandered around the corner from Liverpool St Station and found this noodle bar again good company and this time fanatastic food.

Back to Euston for the 19.35 train (which we all thought left at 19.45, good job we were early) and home, a long but satisfying day!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

STOP THE TRAFFIK