Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Biffy Clyro - Machines

Cause I’ve started falling apart I’m not savouring life
I’ve forgotten how good it could be to feel alive

Feel a bit like a machine this week. So much to do so little time, feeling guilty that I am taking time to write this post. Ministry is sometimes a grind, sometimes a chore, yet just when you least expect it something comes and lifts your day surprises you and reminds you of God's grace, the more I learn the more I learn about grace.

Loving God, help me to savour life and remind me that you give me life and life in all its fullness.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:27 pm, Anonymous Giles said...

Welcome back :-) And I like this idea of a songblog - will watch with interest ;-)

G

 
At 2:11 pm, Blogger 1 i z said...

Whoop! Whoop! Knew there was life in the old dog(collar) yet.

Welcome back to blogville - we've missed you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

STOP THE TRAFFIK