Monday, July 13, 2009

Editors - Sing When You're In Love

On dance floors from London to Liverpool
In the dark of the night when the air is cool
Out in the street in the pouring rain
In a concrete jungle that echoes your name

In a hundred hotel rooms where a few hundred sleep
In a thousand cheap boozers where young lovers meet
In a million miles of traffic jams we waste away time
In a single sad moment when we say our goodbyes

Sing when you're in love


Have I mentioned before how much I love my wife? Have I mentioned before how proud I am of my wife? Well just in case I haven't here goes.

Today was K's graduation having taken the bold decision to go back to university, she not only passed but passed gaining a 1st class honours degree! So today we attended the graduation ceremony at the Bridgewater Hall, K (not so young anymore but still junior), H and R all came too and were also so proud of their Mum, what a role model. A great day enjoyed by us all.

I am so proud of her and simply love her so much. She worked hard continued to struggle through difficult times, produced the most incredible dissertation and proved to everyone else a fact I already new, that she is amazing. K I love you and I am so proud of you.


So as the song suggests I am singing loudly.

Lord God, thank you for wives, they rock!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're all IMMENSELY proud of Mrs. Radcliffe... I know how hard doing a degree can be, so you MUST allow her to milk this for as long as possible!!!!

Love ya Auntie K!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

STOP THE TRAFFIK