Saturday, July 23, 2005

Busy Busy Busy

Went to see some friends in Warrington last night, had a great time. Drank perhaps a wee bit too much red wine and eat way too much food. Consequently I rose slowly and late this morning.

K had already been at it for about an hour when I rose cooking enough food to supply a small village for a month. Our friends are having their little girl Christened tomorrow and K agreed to help make the food. gosh that girl knows how to cater.

I spent all afternoon trawling around Chorlton trying to find a 'nice' card. I eventually arrived home empty handed feeling a failure. It was at this point K younger reminded her Mum that she had already bought the card four weeks earlier, I wasn't impressed.

Anyway all the food is round at friends ready for the party, along with chairs and other bits and pieces from our house, I did tell K I thought it might have been easier had we have held the party at our house - she laughed.

Well time for bed now got to get up early in the morning so I can be first in the bathroom, four girls to get ready its a nightmare!!!

1 Comments:

At 3:16 pm, Blogger Kathryn said...

Hope it's all lovely....Babe is blessed to have additional family on hand to do welcoming things :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

STOP THE TRAFFIK