Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Dog Collars But Hopfully No Rabbit Corpses!

Well we have been thinking about it for a long time now and finally we reached a decision. Tuesday saw us go to the dogs home a get a dog. We have called her Millie she is a German shepherd cross and has a lovely nature. She does however take an overly keen interest in the rabbits. Now whilst I'm not fond of the two black rabbits even I would not wish them to be savaged by the dog. I have however considered leaving the book of bunny suicides in their hutch in the hope they may pick up some tips.

Dog walking is fun and I am hoping it may speed up some weight loss (for me not the dog). Funny how you can live in an area but need a dog to find a legitimate excuse to wonder round for a good old nosy. Any way dog is here roll on those cold wet dog walking nights mmmm can hardly wait!!!!

Millie the Dog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

STOP THE TRAFFIK