Monday, May 15, 2006

Hang On In There if You Can!

I do envy those of you who can take the ordinary write it in a blog and have me hanging on your every word. When I attempt to do that I kind of get bored half way through. It makes me stop writing, if I’m bored with it, well you get the point.

Any way I have decided to try again, so one of two things is about to happen:

1. You get a short account of my recent life.
2. The post stops and well you don’t get the above.

So far so good we’re still here. My time seems to be taken up with writing at the moment (not blogs obviously) as I have entered assignment time again. It’s strange whilst in the midst of doing them there seems to be no space for anything else in my mind. I wonder if this is the same for everyone, or whether it just highlights my tiny mental capacity. Now whether you want to know or not I’ll tell you what I am writing about. My current literary masterpiece (4000 words of drivel) is looking at how an evangelical understanding of truth may look in a post modern world. Well you did ask, mmmmm, actually you didn’t did you. Moving on, my second is looking at prophetic authority in the book of Jeremiah. So you see at the end of the day when all that is done I just can’t be bothered to blog (sorry)!

Let’s see then apart from assignments, well we finally got Liz to go home for tea! Football season is now over; kind of disappointing end to the season really, started brightly and well just disappeared at the end. Still some notable victories along the way, alright, alright you got me I’ll rephrase it – at least we beat Utd (at least I’m honest).

Church is good at the moment and I’m enjoying being part of the U*R*C lots of things keeping me busy and the youth group we started just keeps on growing which is really exciting (who say there are no young people in churches).

Well as much as I would like to sit here and waffle on it would not be as a process of sharing waffle to divert me from assignments so I will go, and perhaps it may only be a matter of days before my next post. Well you never know do you, hey we’re at the end I didn’t get bored, oh yes and well done on your perseverance too!

5 Comments:

At 1:03 pm, Blogger sally said...

Yippee! My persistence was rewarded! You see, that's biblical. I don;t understand the title of your first assignment, but I'm sure it will be good..I ought to read it so i understand....lvoely to hear from you xxxxxxxxxxx

 
At 2:07 pm, Blogger 1 i z said...

Excellent - Sally has just nominated herself as your new proof reader I believe!

(just don't trust her when it comes to words with Ls and Vs in...)

As for me going home for my tea...hurummph - I was more than ready to go home for my tea at any point...just as soon as you'd put it in a little tupperware tub for me...

 
At 4:13 pm, Blogger Rachel said...

Great to see a post from you!

I'm so glad I don't have to write any kind of assignments, it's hard enough stringing together a couple of hundred words for a blog! :)

Rach xx

 
At 11:07 pm, Blogger Caroline said...

lolol good to hear from you! you know you'll look back at those essays and say 'I wrote that? and then you'll realise that you may well have written it, but a) you can't remember doing so and b) it still makes no sense whatso ever. Still, it's all about process....

 
At 1:44 am, Blogger Rainbow dreams said...

Am reading very interestedly and am impressed on your assignments - way above my head - no wonder it takes all your time and concentration - make sure you still have time for tea and coffee breaks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

STOP THE TRAFFIK