Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Glad its Over, Glad I Did It

Thank you for all your hugs, thoughts and prayers. I managed to make it through the funeral, standing at the other side of it I was so glad I was able to that for her. It was a fine balance between showing empathy and humanity and actually being able to do the job I was there to do but I think I managed it.

Thanks again, I wanted to say something about the power of God in this situation, but you know i'm just drained so I think I may just save it for another day. God bless and goodnight!

2 Comments:

At 11:06 pm, Blogger Caroline said...

glad it went ok Stu, not sure whether congratulations are appropriate but it must have been a huge challenge, so well done, and if it was your sense of God being there in the situation that made it possible congrats to God too....;)

 
At 8:46 pm, Blogger sally said...

Love you honey xI will give you a big hug when we meet xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

STOP THE TRAFFIK