Monday, December 20, 2004

Gosh where did the time go?

You may have noticed that blogging is not my strong point, well at least not on any kind of regular basis. Its not that I don't want to do it I can just never think of anything to say. Look its been four weeks of which I have done loads of things. Can I remember any of them, would you really be interested. Perhaps if I had the technical skills of Sal (a phrase rarley heard) and was able to post pictures this would make things more interesting. Perhaps if I had someone elses life that would help!

Now don't worry I am not getting all depressed, I am actually more than happy with my own life I am however just questioning how interesting you all would find it. On the other hand that could have been the most drawn out excuse for not blogging you have ever heard. D'oh not even managed that of course Cullen beat me to it!

So what has been happening well actually not that much. Continue to go and do the prison chaplaincy work once a week. You make relationships (perhaps not the right word) with some of the strangest people but sadly not a conversation for now.

Lets see what else, well think I may have gone one better than Liz and visited the Punjab three times in seven days! By the way Liz going on the 24th and the 28th let us know if you would like to join us.

What else oh have to mention my footy team will spend Christmas in the top half of the table yeah yeah yeah yeah sorry can't remamber the last time. Actually was thinking of suggesting we should change our name to 'A Man City' then we would be top of the league before the season started on alaphabetical grounds.

Hannah has been going to Bluezone the man city educational project which works with schools in east and south manchester. She had her presentaion the other night where she met one of the players and moonchester and won a ball in the raffle. She was very happy (having just read 'how to' pictures may appear shortly!)


Well no more posting for now cannot wait to see if pictures appear so for now byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.


oh rats............................Liz helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

1 Comments:

At 1:16 pm, Blogger 1 i z said...

Yay! You blogged! Missed you!

Was in the Punjab last night as it goes. In an unpredictable world it's good to have a few things you can rely on. Their paneer tikka being one.

Won't be able to make the 24th I'm afraid, but the 28th is a definite maybe...I'll be in touch!

I'll give you a masterclass in photos then if you like as well. Or give me a ring sometime...

Blog more! Blog More! Blog More!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

STOP THE TRAFFIK